Wednesday 4 March 2015

Subcultures - Mindmaps

There isn't much time left before we will have to submit everything in for this module (As a matter of fact, I believe that I only have around 2 weeks until then), and so hopefully I will at least be able to finish my research and development for the visual response of this module's final assignment by this week.

As usual, to collect my thoughts, here are some mindmaps that I put together on the brief and the topic I wish to focus on:


Overview
Brainstorming
The topic of Subcultures is an incredibly extensive one, and so it has proven to be a challenge to narrow it down when I was writing about it for my essay (There were so many sections I ended up removing so that it wouldn't go over the maximum number of words). On the bright side, there is still so much more that I can look into and expand on if I was to continue focusing on this topic for next year's essay.

After this, I will be posting up what research I have gathered on my chosen subcultures that will allow me to progress more smoothly with my character designs.

No comments:

Post a Comment