Sunday 3 January 2016

Changes to Dissertation

   Possibly the shortest post I will actually post on here, I have made a lot of changes to my dissertation within a very short space of time. Thanks to my friend, I was able to realise that I was attempting to cover too much and needed to restructure the entirety of my essay, seeing as it was practically all over the place without any sort of flow. And while I cannot necessarily say that the present version is perfect, I think I have made a huge improvement with my 5000 newly written words. I decided to remove several examples and replace them with ones that I was more enthusiastic about writing from the very beginning, some titles will be mentioned, but only for a few paragraphs if they are not the particular examples that I want to focus heavily upon.

   Hopefully I can get the finished draft done by this afternoon as I hope to get my lecturer and friend to reread through it before I go off to get it printed on Friday (Speaking of which, isn't there class on that day? Ah well, I'm sure they will still let us go). As for my practical piece... I will write about it in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment