Wednesday 13 January 2016

Lurk - What I Attempted

   I'm just writing this as a reminder to myself to stay as organized as possible when it comes to my work files. Earlier today, my lecturer had edited one of my scenes on After Effects with the use of just the puppet and camera tools and made it look so much more dynamic. I attempted to do the same after that, but for half the day, I was struggling to find files (Most that I must have already deleted) while trying to get After Effects to work for me, only to have it crash on me countless times. I finally made the decision after that to just continue focusing on the concept art book itself, seeing as I still have the academic poster to update and a few more blog posts to write aside from this one...

   This is a lesson to me, I will make sure not to make this mistake again for Extended Practice. While I am saddened that I won't be able to improve on the cinematic a little more (I did insert that one edited scene in, but everything else is so stiff in comparison), knowing that I will be attempting to redo the entire thing from scratch is where I realise that I should just carry on. On the bright side, speaking of the concept art book... Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment