Wednesday 13 January 2016

Lurk - Music and Sound

   I have had the pleasure of working again with Luke Tingle on this project, and seeing that he was just as enthusiastic as I was about working on something horror related, he immediately jumped on board. While I had told him about this even before summer break had begun, there really was nothing to worry about as Luke had been incredibly fast in getting together the sound clips needed for it. It only took him less than two days to edit the sound and music in, making it tenfold better (Words cannot describe just how much better it looks now with the sound put in.

   A few discussions were held, but nothing that was particularly in-depth. We simply exchanged examples (Like those that I wrote about in my inspirations post) of what we had in mind before we settled for a style of music and sound that I would want for the cinematic.

   A separate sound bed has been done for Rosy's title sequence by her friend (As a precaution in case we can't send it over to Luke in time before submission for editing), but I'm sure it will all come nicely together. Seeing as her original piece has a duration of 30 seconds, Rosy will have to edit together a shorter version for my animation. And if I'm able to pass it onto Luke for editting, it really shouldn't take him all that long.

No comments:

Post a Comment